Opening late summer 2018, Margaritaville Resort Gatlinburg brings the authentic resort experience to Gatlinburg. Rustic mountain elements are seamlessly layered with the understated luxury of a tropical escape creating a mountain paradise with an island state of mind.
A great home base for outdoor adventures, the resort is minutes from Great Smoky Mountains National Park and its abundance of active and leisurely paced recreation, across from Anakeesta, an outdoor theme park and within walking distance to the shops and restaurants in the village.
The resort's amenities make it just as tempting to stay in and savor the comfortable - luxe surroundings, unwind at the St. Somewhere Spa or sneak a nap under an umbrella at the expansive pool.
Now Accepting Reservations for Stays Starting Late Summer, 2018
- Downtown Riverfront Location
- Walking Distance to Attractions, Shopping and Dining
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub
- Expansive Outdoor Pool Area with Waterslide
- Covered Terrace with Fireplace
- St. Somewhere Spa (Full Service Spa)
- Changes in Latitude Bar, 5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar, LandShark Bar & Grill, Coffee Shop, In-Room Dining
- Variety of Suites Including Family Suites and 2 Bedroom Suites
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Guest Laundry
- On the Trolley Line
Every room and suite is finished with practical conveniences and thoughtful amenities like lavishly comfortable bedding and spacious baths with signature potions to soothe and renew.
- 50” LCD Smart TVs
- Private Balconies (most rooms)
- King Rooms with Fireplaces
- Refrigerator & Microwave
- Keurig Coffee Makers
- Complimentary WIFI
- In-Room Safe